Alwine Community 4-H Club
Our members are 6-18 and are from all over Westmoreland County.
1. We have meetings on the 3rd Monday of every month, January through December (except for January, February and August, meetings are held on different Mondays.)
2. We have a fun activity at 6:00 p.m. before each business meeting.
3. Business meeting starts at 7:00 p.m.
4. We meet at the Red Barn behind the Westmoreland Extension Office on Donohoe Road in Greensburg.
5. Dates are subject to change, contact Bonnie to confirm.
Scheduled as needed during the year. For example - cake decorating meetings are in June and July.
We have an ice cream social in June, a banquet in October and a Christmas Party in December.
How to Contact
Call Bonnie Belak at (724) 327-6885 and leave a message, she will get back to you asap.
We also have a private Facebook group for our club, where we share information about upcoming events and for more information about our club.