- An informal, educational, character and skills-building youth program.
- A variety of educational projects designed to encourage the development of initiative, self esteem and a sense of responsibility.
- Well organized, top quality programs which reward members for project excellence, leadership, citizenship, and achievement.
4-H is open to…
- Anyone who is at least 8 years of age and have not passed their 19th birthday before December 31.
- Any adults are welcomed as 4-H leaders.
How do you join 4-H in Washington County
Whoever you are, wherever you are, 4-H is for you!
- Call the Extension Office at 724-228-6881 to receive more information about 4-H.
- Join an existing 4-H Group or form a group in the community where you live with the assistance of Washington County Extension's 4-H Educator.
Call the extension office at 724-228-6881 for more information on the clubs and 4-H.