Important Dates/Events to Remember
Important dates and events for the Venango County 4-H Program.
2015 Venango County Dates:
- January 30th - February 1st: 4-H State Leadership Conference
- February 9th: Leadership Round Up; 6:00 p.m. - Venango County fairgrounds
- February 16th: Office closed for Presidents' Day
- February 25th: District Horse Leaders Meeting
- April 3rd: Office closed for Good Friday
- April 11th: Swine weigh-ins - 8 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- May 9th: Goat and Lamb weigh-ins - 8 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- June 13th: first horse qualifier
- July 3rd: Office closed for Independence Day
- July 8th - 9th: Dairy overnighter
- July 18th: second horse qualifier
- August 1st through August 8th: Venango County Fair
- September 7th: Office closed for Labor Day
- November 13th: 4-H in the Mall - set up; 9 p.m.
- November 14th: 4-H in the Mall - Cranberry Mall; 10 am - 9 p.m.
- November 26th - 27th: Office closed for Thanksgiving
- December 24th - January 1st: Office closed for Christmas and New Year's