Outstanding 4-H Club Award
Outstanding 4-H Club Award
The Outstanding 4-H Club Award to recognize those clubs who have worked together to provide a high quality program for their members. All clubs are encouraged to apply for this honor and to strive for a higher quality
4-H club program.
Award Applications are due to the extension office by September 15th.
4-H Clubs will be honored at the Annual 4-H In The Mall event. Include all relevant information from the current 4-H year.
Section A – Leader Responsibilities
1. Club has an organizational leader and project leader for projects offered by the club.
Organizational Leader: _______________________________
Project Leaders: ____________________________________
2. Club shall have a designated representative at the kickoff event.
3. Number of new leaders screened for current year. __________
4. Names of leaders participating in county, regional or state 4-H leaders workshops. __________________________________________________________________________________________
Section B – Club Responsibilities
1. Club has elected officers.
List officers: _______________________________________________________________________________
2. Club had at least five business meetings
3. Club performed at least one community service project.
4. At least 75% of members registered by April 15th. %______. ______# registered by June 1.
5. Club Treasurer’s book submitted to county office by September 30th.
Date submitted: _________________________________
6. 75% of members completed at least 1 project (project book completed and judged) _________% completion.
7. At least 75% of members did a project level demonstration. ________% youth giving demonstrations in the current year. Please attach a list of youth and the title of their demonstration.
8. Supported benefit auction.
Items donated: ____________________________________________________________________________
9. Club Members/leaders worked Gameland:
Members # _____ Hours worked Volunteers # ____ Hours worked
10. Number of new members enrolled for current year. __________
11. Project Completion lists submitted to the extension office by September 1st. (sent to Organizational 4-H Leaders prior to the fair. Organizational 4-H Leaders are to write a “yes” or “no” by each project a member took, to indicate if the member completed that specific project for the current year)
Section C – Bonus items. Participation in the following activities is encouraged and will be taken into consideration in balancing out any shortfalls in Section A and B.
1. County council representative(s): ______________________________________________________
(please list name of teens)
2. Leadership Recognition Night. % of Leaders attending_______ % of Members attending_________
3. Club participation at fair: Club Exhibit, Scrapbook entry, etc., please list: ______________________
4. % of 4-H members completing 4-H Awards forms submitted for current year. ______________
5. % of 4-H members submitting AgChoice/4-H Development Committee 4-H Project Books for current year. ____________
6. Special 4-H activities. Please list. ________________________________________________________
# of 4-H members in club: __________
# of 4-H Volunteer Leaders in club: __________
Organization Leader’s Signature _____________________________________ Date: _______________
Club Officer Signature _____________________________________________ Date: _______________