Currently, there are 9 4-H clubs in Union County that offer a wide variety of projects.
- Buffalo Valley Sharpshooters: Shooting Sports
- Cowan Ag: Livestock, Dairy Cattle, Rabbits, Dairy Goats, Veterinary Science
- Farm Safety: Farm Safety
- Good Time: Livestock, Dairy, Rabbits, Archery, Camping, Hiking, Tie Dye, Community Service, plus more!
- Kelly-Ites: Livestock, Woodworking, Veterinary Science, Crafts, Leadership, plus more!
- Lucky Clovers: Cooking, Sewing, Environmental, Crafts, Ceramics, Leadership, Dog, Cat, Theatre Arts, plus more!
- Outdoor Survivors: Rocketry, Hiking, Fitness, Photography, Crafts, Community Service, plus more!
- Teen Council (members aged 13 and older): Leadership, Community Service
- Valley Riders: Horse, Veterinary Science, Leadership
Contact Kasey Rishel at 570-966-8194 or firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll in a club today!
Anyone who would like to join the Good Time 4-H Club is encouraged to call Barbara Franck at 570-966-7669. The club meets the second Sunday of the month at 2 pm.
If you enjoy shooting sports, such as air pistol and air rifle, or would like to expand your knowledge, then this could be the club for you!
If animals and veterinary science are two things you are interested in, then Cowan Ag is the club for you!
If learning about farm safety interests you, then join the Farm Safety Club!
This club offers a wide range of projects from animals to archery to rocketry to tie dye plus many more!
Some projects they offer are woodworking, livestock and crafts plus many more!
If you like to act, then the Lucky Clovers club is for you! They do a theatre arts project along with many other ones!
If you like being outdoors, this club is for you! They complete projects on hiking, orienteering, bowling, community service and many more!
This club is for teens (age 13 and older) who are looking to grow their leadership skills.
This is a specialized club on the topic of horses.