Currently, there are 9 4-H clubs in Union County that offer a wide variety of projects.
- Buffalo Valley Sharpshooters (Mifflinburg): Shooting Sports
- Cowan Ag (Cowan/Mifflinburg): Livestock, Dairy Cattle, Rabbits, Dairy Goats
- Farm Safety (Mifflinburg): Farm Safety
- Good Time (Mifflinburg): Livestock, Dairy, Rabbits, Archery, Camping, Hiking, Tie Dye
- Kelly-Ites (Mifflinburg/Lewisburg): Livestock, Woodworking, Veterinary Science, Crafts, Leadership
- Lucky Clovers (New Berlin): Cooking, Sewing, Environmental, Crafts, Ceramics, Leadership, Dog, Cat
- Outdoor Survivors (White Deer): Rocketry, Hiking, Fitness, Photography, Crafts
- Valley Riders (Mifflinburg/Lewisburg): Horse, Veterinary Science, Leadership
Members aged 13 and older are also encouraged to participate in the Teen Council: leadership, community service.
Contact Jennifer Mapes at 570-966-8194 or email@example.com to enroll in a club today!
Anyone who would like to join the Good Time 4-H Club is encouraged to call Barbara Franck at 570-966-7669. The club meets the second Sunday of the month at 2 pm.