Saddle Starz 4-H Club
The Saddle Starz 4-H Club provides basic horsemanship and horse science education as well as detailed assistance in competition of various disciplines of horsemanship. They have traveled to unique horse related sites to learn more about horses such as The Museum of Natural History in New York City, Tour of Gettysburg on Horseback, and Cornell University.
The Club is based out of Rural Shamokin and includes members from places such as Shamokin, Elysburg and Sunbury. Any member age 8-18 is welcome to join the Saddle Starz Club regardless of where they live.
- President: Ashley Persing
- Vice President: Rhiannon McKinney
- Secretary: Faith Candelora
- Treasurer: Cierra Zimmerman
- Communications Officer: Ashley Persing
- Organizational Leaders: Linda Cavanaugh and Meg Faust
For more information about the Saddle Starz 4-H Club, please contact Linda Cavanaugh at 570-648-8045 or via e-mail at email@example.com or Sam Nicola, 4-H Youth Development Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.