The Northumberland County 4-H Council is a County-Wide group that meets to develop leadership skills and assist in planning County Events and Activities.
Meetings take place nine times per year on Sunday Evenings beginning at 5:30 p.m. at the Dave Unger Environmental Education Center, at the Ag Complex, 443 Plum Creek Road, Sunbury.
- President: Sarah Bassett (Backwoodsmen 4-H Club)
- Vice President: Rachel Savidge (Leck Kill 4-H Club)
- Secretary: Jolene Stassel (Backwoodsmen 4-H Club)
- Historian: Kate Bassett (Backwoodsmen 4-H Club)
- Development Council Rep: Gabby Smith (Leck Kill 4-H Club)
- Advisor: Sam Nicola
For more information about County Council, contact Sam Nicola at email@example.com.