2013 4-H Toastmaster Course
Date and Location
When (Date/Time)January 14, 2013, 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Two scary words for many of us!
- Does the thought of speaking in front of others terrify you?
- Do you slouch in your chair and hope no one calls on you in class?
- Would you like to make those “butterflies” fly in formation?
- Would you like to be better at making oral reports at school?
- Do you have a job or college interview coming up soon?
Come join us and improve your public speaking and communication skills!
This course is open to all youth ages 13 -18, you don't need to have been in 4-H prior to the course but, by enrolling in the program you will be listed as a member for the year. Participants need to attend at least five of the class nights to receive your graduation certificate.
Instructors for the course will be from the adult Toastmaster’s International Club.
Pre-registration is required.
The fee is $25.00 per person.
Checks payable to Montgomery Co. Coop. Ext.
Send application and check to:
Montgomery Co. Cooperative Extension
1015 Bridge Road, Suite H
Collegeville, PA, 19426
Enrollment is limited and fills up quickly - so mail your registration soon!