As a volunteer, you can:
- lead youth within school-based, after-school and camp settings and in community clubs
- serve as a chaperone, board member, judge or camp counselor
- develop and support community service opportunities for youth to make a difference in their communities
- teach youth using research-based university cirricula
- work with other adults to create fun, new programs for youth
If you are interested in leading a project-based club, you can share your expertise to provide young people wiht learning opportunities as varied as rocketry, GPS mapping, public speaking, agricultural science, photography, community service, and so much more.
Contact our 4-H Coordinator to learn more at 570-421-6430