Expectations of 4-H Members
Posted: September 28, 2011
1. Register in the e-data system and pay your Educational Resource Material Fee(s) by the second meeting (yearly).
2. Attend all/most club meetings. All clubs have attendance requirements.
3. Complete at least one project each year.
a. Exhibit at Round-Up
i. Enter projects in the 4-H Department at the West End Fair.
ii. For performance equine projects this is held separately.
4. Participate in a community service project each year.
5. Give one presentation/speech in your club each year.
6. Members with animal projects must complete the yearly Good Production Practices.
7. Participate in your club meetings and activities, and give consideration to other county, regional, state or national events.