County 4-H Scholarship
Applicant must be:
- a high school senior;
- accepted in a full time course of study;
- at least 15 years of age as of January 1 of the current year; must be in at least their 3rd year of 4-H membership;
- exhibit a completed project for their senior year in the Lacka-wanna County 4-H Round-up
Criteria for Application:
1. Complete County 4-H College Scholarship Application; submit to Extension office by the end of March.
2. Submit a copy of College Acceptance Letter to the Extension office by the end of March or upon receiving it.
3. Scholarship Committee will determine applicant eligibility.
4. Lackawanna County 4-H may fund more than one scholarship.5. Annual budget would determine availability of funds available for scholarships.