Our Current 2015-2016 Clubs
- Poultry– Laying hens, heritage & roasters
- Sheep– Breeding sheep & market lambs
- Pig– Market hogs
- Dairy– Heifer calves
- Paca Pals– Alpacas
- Junior Silver Stirrups– 8-10 year old
- Senior Silver Stirrups- 10+ year old
- Horse Cooperative—must be in the Silver Stirrups for 1+ years to join
- Worker Bees– bee keeping
- Archery- shoot arrows weekly (weather permitted)
- Community—various projects & service
- Teen Council—13+ years old
Registrations for 2015-2016 are due on or before by November 19, 2015. Children must be at least 8 to 18 years old as of 1/1/16. Call the extension office for new member paperwork or more information. If you have any questions, please email Devin Cunningham at DMC49@psu.edu.
Cloverbuds Club is an introduction to 4-H that is for children ages 5 through 8.