Clearfield County 4-H Plat Book Fundraiser
Posted: April 1, 2015
A fundraiser of tradition, the Clearfield County 4-H Program’s history of producing these books for the local communities yet again is fulfilled! This year’s Clearfield County Plat Book is better than ever with improved maps for users. Each book is being sold for $45.00 with all Plat Book sales supporting the Clearfield County 4-H Program. The funds gained by Plat Book sales help to ensure the future of the 4-H Program and support of the youth 4-H members. Books are available at the following locations throughout the county:
• Clearfield County Cooperative Extension Office, 511 Spruce Street, Suite 4 Clearfield PA 16830
• Agway of Clearfield, 7 West 2nd Avenue, Clearfield PA 16830
• Bob’s Army & Navy Store, 229 East Market St. Clearfield PA 16830
• Clearfield County Assessment & Tax Claims Office, 230 East Market St. Suite 117 Clearfield PA 16830
• Curwensville Feed Store 224 Filbert St., Curwensville PA 16833
• Miller Farm Supply 4403 Sylvis Road, Westover PA 16692
• Wayland Farm Supply 3799 Watson Highway, DuBois PA 15801
For more information or questions regarding the Plat Books, please contact the Clearfield County Cooperative Extension Office at 814-765-7878.
4-H is a non-formal youth development educational program of Penn State Extension for all youth between the ages of 8 and 19, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability or handicap, genetic information, national origin, race, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status.