You are more than just a volunteer in 4-H - you are instrumental in inspiring the next generation.
As a volunteer, you can:
- lead youth within school-based, after-school and camp settings and in community clubs
- serve as a chaperone, board member, judge or camp counselor
- develop and support community service opportunities for youth to make a difference in their communities
- teach youth using research-based university curricula
- work with other adults to create fun, new programs for youth
If you are interested in leading a project-based club, you can share your expertise to provide young people with learning opportunities as varied as rocketry, GPS mapping, public speaking, agricultural science, photography, animal science, community service, and so much more.
Contact our 4-H Program Assistant to learn more at 570-325-2788