6th Annual Butler County 4-H Benefit Auction
Posted: August 6, 2013
Saturday, September 28
Butler Farm Show Ag Building
6 p.m. - Doors open at 4:30 p.m.
Auctioneer - C. Sherman Allen
Proceeds to benefit the overall Butler County 4-H program and
The 4-H Development Scholarship Fund.
Our Auction planning committee, composed of members of the 4-H Development Committee, has been working very hard on Auction preparations, but we need the help and support from our 4-H families to help make this another successful Auction.
This is what you can do to help with the auction:
1) Each 4-H family should obtain at least one donation. Donations should be new items or antiques and could also be: gift baskets, gift certificates, event tickets, free services at businesses, etc.
2) Each 4-H family is also asked to bring a cake, cookies, or pie (not cream-filled or meringue) for the Bake Sale. Please bring items in containers that do not need to be returned to you.
3) Sign up to work a one hour shift either at the refreshment stand, bake sale or showing items during the Auction. 4-H’ers should contact the Extension Office to sign-up.
4) Bring in buyers! Tell everyone about the Auction - your family, friends, and neighbors!
Additional donation forms and posters for the businesses are available in the Extension Office.
Donations can be brought to:
1) Extension Office by Friday, September 13.
2) Butler Farm Show Ag Building between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Saturday, September 14.
***Note - Donations cannot be accepted after Sept. 14, so please turn in your donations by that date.
Support our 4-H Benefit Auction!
Bring baked goods
Advertise to your families, friends, and neighbors!