George W. and Judy Marburger 4-H Scholarship BC3
The George W. and Judy Marburger 4-H Scholarship is awarded to one student who meets the criteria. The student may be a home school or cyber school graduate, and a recipient may receive the scholarship twice. The family of George and Judy Marburger created this scholarship to honor George’s service as a BC3 Trustee from 1988 to 2001, and Judy’s role as a 4-H leader for the Dunbar Club in the Evans City area for more than 40 years.
BC3 Scholarship Program Information
- The online scholarship application is available April 15 - July 1, 2015. The application is located at www.BC3.edu under Admission and Registration, then Financial Aid. The list of scholarships is available on the scholarship page. The online scholarship application closes at midnight July 1st.
- Students cannot complete the scholarship application until they are registered for fall classes. New students may register for fall classes starting May 1st. Once they have their fall schedule; they may complete the scholarship application.
- Students complete one online scholarship application to be considered for over 100 scholarships.
- An offical final high school transcript or non-BC3 college transcript must be received at the BC3 Education Foundation, PO Box 1203, Butler PA 16003, by July 1, 2015.
- Current BC3 students do not need to provide a BC3 transcript.
- The scholarship program is a merit based, academic award program and is not considered financial aid. Most of the scholarships are merit based and reward academic success. Some scholarships may require financial need which is verified through the FAFSA.
- The scholarship application includes areas for essays and statements. Applicants are encouraged to follow the instructions and complete these areas, if appropriate. Several scholarships are not awarded because students do not correctly complete these areas.
- All communication regarding scholarships is sent using the student’s BC3 email address.
- Questions? Please contact Erin Cioffi at 724-287-8711 ext. 8326 or firstname.lastname@example.org.